Deep into development. Dabbler in design. Constantly curious about all things web.
I’m a full stack web developer currently working for the City of Fort Collins, building enterprise scale applications to serve the needs of City staff and the local community.
Follow my digital trail on:
- Internal custom content management systems
- A custom newsletter mailing system
- Private on-site package repos and code deployment processes
- CJIS compliant native mobile applications
- Progressive web apps
- WordPress multisite intranet with custom theme and plugins
- Kinona - a privacy focused social network for meaningful connections
- Learn Electron
- A quick start guide to building and releasing your first Electron application.
- WP Express
- Electron application to speed up local WordPress development.
- ACF Section Styles
- A custom field for the WordPress ACF Pro plugin to configure CSS styles including margin, borders, padding, and backgrounds.
- jQuery Text Counter
- jQuery plugin to count words or characters and enforce min/max requirements.
- Case Studies
- Design, development decisions, and results of past projects.